- 6 熱成型 吸塑包裝 lines (semi-automatic, fully automatic)
- Material passed SGS, 罗赫斯, US California Proposition 65, SVHC 和 TPCH testing.
- Own mold room for fast and accurate handling of sample development and mass production
- Can assist in customizing blister packaging for products and brands
- 可回收嘅選擇 + 降解 + 可堆肥材料
- 1 week for mold development, 2 weeks for batch manufacturing, daily capacity 100,000個人電腦
材料 ：PVC APET PETG PP PS Transparent or custom color
Clamshell packaging provides effortless opening and secure containment for your products, featuring a clear and visible material. This packaging ensures easy access while securely encasing your items, offering both safety and visibility.
Face seal blister packaging is a secure and visually appealing packaging solution that fully encloses a product within a sealed plastic cavity. It offers excellent visibility, showcasing the product while ensuring protection against tampering and damage.
Sliding plastic packaging is a versatile and secure packaging solution. You simply slide the printed paper card out of the sealed plastic casing for easy access to the product. It provides vision while keeping your product safe.
Thermoformed tray is a reliable and customized transparent packaging solution, which aims to firmly fix and display products. The tray has durability and visibility, which effectively shows items, while ensuring safety during transportation.
Leading Blister Packaging Manufacturer in China
艾格林®包裝成立於 2008, 位於深圳, 中國. 我厂已通過ISO9001質素體系認證:2015 以及泡罩包裝嘅好多檢驗報告和檢驗證書. 我哋不止 30 工人, 3 質量控制, 2 質量保證, 生產技術及管理人員, 總共 53 目前員工人數.
Custom Blister Packaging :完整指南
What type of blister packing is suitable for your products？
泡罩包裝係創建耐用包裝嘅平價選擇, 透明, and tamper-proof. 我哋製作各種形狀，並可以定製設計泡罩包裝，以最佳方式展示您的產品. 雖然我哋努力為客戶提供極具競爭力嘅價錢, 我哋唔會為此犧牲質素. All blister packing products are tested for clarity, 壁厚, 同離開我哋工廠前嘅尺寸合規性.
face seal blister packaging
Clear plastic blister pack can be used in conjunction with a cardboard blister card to keep the product in full view for the customer to examine. The blister packaging is attached to the blister card through a heat-sealing process that allows the product to be displayed in a wide variety of methods. The plastic blister is fixed to the front of the cardboard, to contain and protect the product
Full card Slide Blister packaging
Unlike heat seal clamshell blister packaging, its sliding feature helps you to close and open it easily.
Slide blister is a kind of thermoformed blister, which is folded on three or four sides. Then full backing cards slide into the blister without any tooling.
Clamshell packaging (also called clam packaging or clam packs) is a type of blister packaging. Unlike a normal blister pack, clamshell packaging doesn’t have a cardboard back. Instead, it has a plastic back which is hinged to the front of the packaging, either at the side or the base.
Thermoformed Blister Trays
We design and manufacture custom thermoformed plastic trays utilizing our diverse in-house design and tooling expertise. We can manufacture plastic trays in a variety of materials and colors that include PET, 聚氯乙烯, 體育, PP and Polystyrene.
Common uses for a plastic thermoformed tray include packaging inserts or shipping trays. Depending on the end use, plastic materials used to manufacture a tray can vary. For shipping, 存儲, and material handling trays, less costly materials can be used to provide a durable and protective tray without the need for clarity. Our design team will work with you to determine the best design and material for your application. All trays are carefully manufactured and stack packed to insure quality and ease of use at your plant, plus save on shipping and storage.
Blister Packaging Thermoforming is a process of heating thermoplastic sheet and placing it over a mold, under vacuum, until cooled. 材料嘅厚度決定咗製造過程是否使用軋製板材 (薄規格) 或預切堆疊的紙張 (重型). 薄規格材料喺一次過包裝領域佔主導地位, especially in the retail markets. Heavy or thick gauge material is commonly used as permanent components in such things as refrigerators, automobiles and spas to name a few.
To produce a good quality blister packaging, there needs to pay special attention to the two points: blister forming mold and processing technology.
模具對定製吸塑包裝嘅質素起住非常重要嘅作用. 通常, there have plaster mold, cooper mold, and hardware mold for blister forming molds.
石膏模具易於製作, 製作時間都短 ( 大約 2-4 日). 益咗產品包裝嘅修改. Compared with another mold, 它嘅成本係最低嘅. 由於石膏模具嘅原始顏色, the transparency of the blister made by plaster mold is less than the blister transparency made by another mould. 所以主要適用於樣品確認和對產品包裝透明度要求低嘅情況.
庫珀模具係喺石膏模具嘅基礎上製成嘅金屬模具, 相對耐用. 吸塑銅模具的厚度約為0.5-0.8mm, 製作時間大約 5 日 ( 包括石膏模具製作時間). 銅模表面光滑, 所以生產嘅泡罩嘅外觀同透明度都好好. 也, 其模具成本相對較低, 使之成為最常用的吸塑托盤嵌件成型模具.
鋁模具需要基於3D設計或產品樣品, through CAM and other programming software programs, 由數控機床加工完成鋁模精度非常高, the contour and Angle of the blister packagings produced are relatively beautiful. 相對于其他兩個模具, 它嘅價錢係最高嘅, 但其耐用性和生產效率更高, time-saving and electricity saving, and the rejection rate is very low. 該模具適用於外觀同尺寸要求較高嘅包裝. 係批量生產嘅首選，對吸塑生產要求高.
We know your industry and will work closely with you to create a packaging solution that drives your brand and your business, from concept to manufacture to retail display.
Recycled Blister packaging-30-100% recyclable material
Compostable, a new material for anaerobic biodegradation
The new material of anaerobic microbial degradation is made of traditional plastics injected into anaerobic organic materials. The new material introduces plastics into the biodegradation stage through chemical activities caused by bacteria, and only natural gas and bioenergy are left at last. It can carry out microbial degradation in waste landfills through anaerobic digestion, and support marine degradation (European and American plastic ban requirements). ASTM D5511
Principle of new material degradation by anaerobic microorganism
Anaerobic biodegradation of new materials through a series of chemical and biological processes to introduce plastics into the anaerobic environment of biodegradation (this process is called biological assimilation). Allow microorganisms to create a biofilm structure to penetrate the plastic. As long as the biofilm is formed in anaerobic/anaerobic conditions, it is in landfill and deep-sea environments; 同時, it helps to expand the molecular structure, create more space for microorganisms, and send chemical signals on the polymer chain to attract other microorganisms to eat plastics, which improves the biodegradation rate, so that plastic products only produce carbon dioxide, biogas (methane) and humus (organic matter), which is the same biological process and residue as organic matter. When pet plastic products (sheets and bottles) are used and put into landfill or seawater, the biodegradation of PET plastic products (sheets and bottles) can be promoted in two ways: first, as an attractant for the growth of microorganisms on and in pet plastics; 第二, through weakening or through the weakness in the pet chain or in other forms to show more weakness. When new materials are added to the mixture of pet plastics for anaerobic degradation, it will interfere with the mixture of pet plastics. 此時, enzymes in landfills or sea water will look for weaknesses in the pet chain, reduce the binding strength of the pet chain, interfere with the carbon emission of pet, and make pet plastics easier to be used as a food source for enzymes. Anaerobic degradation in nature occurs all the time, because the process is relatively slow, so it is not easy to be detected. 然而, pet plastics added with new materials of anaerobic microbial degradation can greatly accelerate the process, which allows pet plastics to complete the biodegradation process at a higher rate. The process of biodegradation includes the following: aerobic stage – in this stage, Enzymes and decomposition chemicals act as catalysts for the biofilm covering pet plastics. During this period of time, aerobic microorganisms gradually form, and the moisture in the garbage continuously accumulates. The hygroscopicity of standard pet plastics is relatively small, but the masterbatch will lead to further swelling and weaken the polymer bond. This creates molecular space for microbial growth, which starts the aerobic degradation process, in which oxygen is converted into carbon dioxide. Anaerobic, non-methanation stage – when the oxygen concentration is sufficiently reduced, the anaerobic process begins. In the initial stage (hydrolysis), microbial colonies will phagocytize particles and reduce macromolecular polymers to simpler monomers through an enzymatic process. Organic masterbatch leads to extra swelling and opening of PET polymer chain and increases quorum sensing. This further stimulates microorganisms to increase their colonization and consumption of polymer chains. Over time, acids occur, in which simple monomers are converted into fatty acids. At this stage, the production of carbon dioxide occurs rapidly. Anaerobic, methanogenic, unsteady microbial colonies continue to grow, engulf the pet polymer chain and create more and more molecular space. In this stage, acetic acid is produced and fatty acids are converted into acetic acid, carbon dioxide, and hydrogen. As the process continues, the rate of CO2 decreases and hydrogen production stops. Anaerobic, steady-state stage of methanogenesis – the final stage of decomposition involves methanogenesis. As microbial colonies continue to devour the rest of the surface of PET polymer, acetate is converted to methane and carbon dioxide, and hydrogen is consumed. This process continues until the remaining element is humus. This highly nutritious soil creates and improves the environment for microorganisms and enhances the final stage of decomposition.
Application and characteristics of new materials for anaerobic biodegradation
應用: accelerated plastics (寵物) can be mixed with existing plastics in the process of biodegradation in landfills filled with active anaerobic microorganisms (garbage landfills and deep sea), and then directly blended into injection molding, suction molding, 吹塑成型, multi-layer coextrusion, and other processes through the hopper.
(1) Clean and safe. Just like organic matter, microbes will continue to eat plastics treated with new materials by anaerobic microorganisms until nothing is consumed, and the rest of the materials are natural.
(2) The physical properties of the plastic have not changed. Anaerobic microbial degradation material is a new material based on substances such as amino acids, so it will not affect the performance of plastics (up to now, no feedback has been received about product quality problems, appearance, strength, touch, stability, and life have no change, just like traditional plastics).
(3) There is no need to replace the production equipment. In the production process, there is no need to add equipment or make any changes to the current manufacturing machinery and costs, just use the traditional mixer.
(4) 可回收. The new materials of anaerobic biodegradation do not affect the recycling of plastics. The plastics with new materials of anaerobic biodegradation not only have the characteristics of anaerobic degradation but also can be recycled many times without affecting the existing recycling system.
Detection of new materials degraded by anaerobic microorganism
1. Reference standard setting unit: American Society for testing and materials (ASTM) ASTM is one of the oldest associations in the United States, and its standards are also the largest source of voluntary negotiated standards in the world. It has 135 technical committees and 2000 working committees. More than 5000 countries outside the United States have adopted ASTM standards, 以及更多 60 countries around the world have adopted ASTM standards as the basis of their laws and regulations.
(1) ASTM d5511 Standard Test Method for Determining Anaerobic Biodegradation of plastic materials under high solids anaerobic digestion conditions, A concentrated anaerobic inoculum was obtained from an anaerobic laboratory scale digester. The exposed materials were treated with more than 20% solids of anaerobic static batch fermentation. The time evolution function of total carbon (CO 2 and CH 4) in the gas was measured, and the degree of biodegradability was evaluated. The percentage of biodegradability can be obtained by measuring the conversion rate from test material to carbon in gases (CO 2 and CH 4). The percentage of biodegradability does not include the amount of carbon converted to cell biomass in the test material, nor does it include the amount of carbon metabolized to carbon dioxide and methane. This test method is equivalent to GB / T 33797 (national standard of the people’s Republic of China for the determination of the ultimate anaerobic biodegradation capacity of plastics under high solid composting conditions. Method for analytical determination of biogas release)
(2) ASTM e1963 Standard Guide for conducting terrestrial plant toxicity tests test method: This test method is used to measure the effect of substances on plant growth. According to the properties of the test substance, the test substance is directly mixed into the seedling mixture or extracted and added to the mixture. First, seeds are screened to achieve the uniform size and stored in a cool and dry place. Seeds are then planted in a mixture of potting soil and perlite. The experiment was carried out in duplicate with 5-20 seeds each. Then the flat panel was placed under the fluorescent lamp, and the illumination was 100-200 mm-1s-1 every day for 12-16 小時. Two weeks later, the growth was stopped and the emergence, the length, and weight of ectoderm and hypocotyl were evaluated.
The above experimental methods are also equivalent to: ..ISO 15985, EU: EN ISO 15985, USA, 加拿大: ASTM d5511, Chinese national standard: GB / T 33797-2017, GB / T 20197-2006.
New materials for anaerobic biodegradation Testing products and results of pet related products
The following is our excerpt from the test report of Intertek ASTM d5511
Standard Test Method For Determining Anaerobic Biodegradation Of Plastic Materials Under High-Solids
Anaerobic-Digestion Conditions (ASTM D5511-18):
Sample A – 0.38mm PET Film with EP02 1% Biodegradable additive and Sample B – 0.38mm PET Film with
EP02 0.5% Biodegradable additive samples were submitted for testing under standard ASTM D5511. This test
method covers the determination of the degree and rate of anaerobic biodegradation of plastic materials in
high-solids anaerobic conditions. The test materials are exposed to a methanogenic inoculum derived from
anaerobic digesters operating only on pretreated household waste. The anaerobic decomposition takes place
under high-solids (超過 30 % total solids) and static non-mixed conditions. This test method is designed
to yield a percentage of conversion of carbon in the sample to carbon in the gaseous form under conditions
found in high-solids anaerobic digesters, treating municipal solid waste.
INOCULUM COLLECTION AND CONDITIONING
The anaerobic digested sewage sludge (Figure 1) mixed with household waste. To make the sludge adapted
and stabilized during a short post-fermentation at 53°C, the sludge was pre-incubated (one week) at 53°C.
This means that the concentrated inoculum was not fed but allowed to post ferment the remains of previously
added organics allowing large easily biodegradable particles to were degraded during this period and reduce the
the background level of biogas from the inoculums themselves.
A sample of the anaerobic digested sewage sludge was analyzed for pH, percent dry solids, and volatile solids,
as well as, the amount of CO2 and CH4 evolution during the testing. Table 1 lists the results of this initial testing. Please check the complete test report ASTM D5511
Blister packaging is comprised of PET (polyethylene terephtalate) or PVC (聚氯乙烯) plastic packaging.PS（Polystyrene） or PP（Polypropylene） material will also be used when there is time The rugged material used for blister packs makes them ideal for a wide range of applications, such as pharmaceuticals, electronic equipment, or toy products.
If the mould fee reach the 5‰ value of your order, we will return the mould fee. 例如, if the mould fee is 50USD, it can be refundable when the total amount of the order is 10000USD.
Most packaging professionals are hesitant to offer a quick answer. That is because packaging costs vary from one type of packaging to another. Some types of packaging are naturally more expensive than others, but all usually benefit from higher volumes in order to reach lower unit costs. 聯繫銷售工程師
1.blister package has good sealing performance, it can be waterproof, 防潮, dust-proof, rust-proof and prolong the protection period
2.重量輕. The blister pack is lighter in weight. 另外, the blister has a certain elasticity and thus has a certain cushioning performance. The packaged product does not require additional cushioning material when it is packaged, which saves storage space and reduces the cost of packaging.
3.Intuitive. Consumers can directly see the shape and size of the product through a transparent blister. 並且, its substrate can print basic information such as product code, name, specification part number and barcode.
The general custom is 3000pcs, and the special products can be reduced to 1000pcs. We can quickly provide hand samples and large quantities of goods to ensure quality and delivery！聯繫銷售工程師